Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The San Francisco Giants Fan :)


Hello everyone!

My name is Jenny Cortez, I am 20 years old and a Sophomore at Santa Clara University. I am a Communications major with an Urban Education minor. I am Mexican-American and speak two languages, English and Spanish. But most importantly I absolutely LOVE baseball!!! I am a die heart San Francisco Giants fan!

I keep up with everything having to do with the Giants, players, games and events. But, I also like to keep up with everything that is happening in the MLB. I am constantly checking players statistics and how they are doing so that my Fantasy team can be on top! :)

Baseball is such a great sport and once your into it, its ADDICTING! So, I'd love to share my addiction and hopefully get everyone who reads Blake's and my blog posts, addicted as well!

ENJOY! ..... oh and GO GIANTS!! WORLD CHAMPIONS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment