Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Background of a Ball Player

Hi my name is Blake Leyva. I grew up in Orange County, California and have been a Dodgers fan my whole life. So as you can imagine, it's been quite an adjustment living in the heart of Giants territory. I have been playing baseball since I can remember. While I enjoy watching my favorite MLB team compete, my passion is playing the game itself. I currently start at second base for the Santa Clara Broncos. The focal point of my two years at Santa Clara has been the baseball team. I spend over 24 hours a week at the field, weight room, or batting cages. We're one month into our 55 game season. Conference starts this weekend, so stay tuned! Also, catch Dodgers v. Giants for the rivals' second matchup of the year starting April 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment