Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fantasy Impact Players

Jenny and I both have fantasy teams and I can't speak for her, but I have been glued to my computer waiting for updates and following my team. I am playing my Dad this week, so it is a MUST win week for me. My pitching has been everything one would expect from a rotation that includes Roy Halladay, Chad Billingsley, and Matt Cain. Even though those pitchers are great, one pitcher has really come up big for me this week. That pitcher is Edwin Jackson. Jackson is 2-0 with 20 strikeouts. Unbelievable! Edwin Jackson is only owned in 59% of Yahoo fantasy leagues. So I would advise picking him up off free agents. On the offensive side two players stand out for me. Carlos Quentin of the Chicago White Sox and Mark Teixeira of the New York Yankees. Quentin is batting %500 with 10 RBI's. Teixeira, after a terrible start last year, is starting the 2011 season off right. My Dad picked him up in our draft and is absolutely killing me this week with 4 homeruns and 10 RBI's. He has more homeruns than my whole team. This week for fantasy ends April 10th and I will let you guys know if I get the win against my Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment